What you’ll learn
- Introduction to what is React and its basic concepts
- Learn what is JSX and how it works behind the scenes
- Learn what are the state-ful and stateless components and when to use them
- Working with React Modules, importing and exporting the modules
- Learn in detail about how the render method works
- React component life cycle and different life cycle methods
- Creating dynamic websites with help of re-usable components
- Creating a proper working structure for a project from scratch which will help maintaining the project for long term
Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3
React JS is gaining rapid popularity. In a matter of few years, it has become the most widely accepted web development java script library. This is the right time for you to learn and add React JS to your skillset and excel in your career.
This course is designed in a way that anyone can understand the basic to advanced concepts of React with simple explanations by the instructor along with hands-on assignments and projects.
In the first part of this course:
- We cover what is React JS, how it uses JSX, how the compilation is done behind the scenes using babel to browser understandable plain old HTML, CSS, and java script.
- After that, we explain ‘components’ which are the basic building blocks of a web page while working with React JS. We also cover the stateless and stateful components and when to use those components as well.
In the next section, we learn how to create modules in React JS and how to import or export those modules to other files so that we can reuse the same set of code again and again.
In the following section, we will work on how do we style the components using CSS modules and how to create a nice user-friendly mobile responsive website.
We also cover how to work with props, how to pass data from stateful to stateless components, and how to pass functions from one component to another component.
We explain the different lifecycle methods of a React Component and how we can access and modify the data between these lifecycles using the various lifecycle methods available to us.
We will keep on adding more videos to the course as we are creating them. These videos will be available to you soon.