- Fill Blank Spaces according to your relevant details.
- Your Gap Years should be mentioned as per your details.
- Gap certificate can be made with any Notary/Advocate/District magistrate Office
Don’t forget to mention that your have served under MO Bond (Medical Officer) OR was Studying (Applicable for NEET PG Aspirants) if you have
What is the NEET-PG?
The NEET-PG stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and is required for admission to postgraduate medical courses across various colleges in India. The NEET-PG is a computer-based test, administered online in January of every year by the National Board of Examinations(NBE).
Eligibility Criteria for Taking the NEET-PG
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to qualify for the NEET-PG test:
- You must possess a valid MBBS degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or a provisional MBBS pass certificate.
- You must also have a permanent or provisional medical registration certificate issued by the MCI or State Medical Council. The certificate should be carried on the day of the test and during admission.
- Completion or likely completion of a one year internship.
NEET-PG Testing Structure
The structure for the NEET-PG test is as follows:
|Mode of Exam||Computer-based test, administered online|
|Length of Exam||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|No. of Questions||300|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice|
|Marking Pattern||Correct Answers = +4 marks/Incorrect Answers = -1 mark/Unanswered = 0|
What Subject Areas are Tested on the NEET-PG?
Registering for the NEET-PG
The application form for the NEET-PG test is made available on the official website of the National Board of Examinations(NBE). You are required to provide your personal and educational details and upload a recent passport size photo (maximum size of 80 Kb, in JPG/JPEG format), signature and left-hand thumbprint.
Certain errors made within the application form may be rectified during the correction window, which usually remains open for one week. However, it is important to note that the following details cannot be altered/modified:
- Candidate Name
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Testing City
You can expect to pay the following fees based on your category:
- General & OBC candidates – ₹ 3750
- SC/ST/PwD (PH) candidates – ₹ 2750
Payment for the application fee can be submitted through debit/credit card or online banking. Once the payment is processed successfully, the test city will be confirmed. You are advised to carry a print-out of the application form submission and fee payment confirmation page.