Who this course is for:
- Beginners who wish to learn how to use Photoshop to do useful stuff
- You should have a copy of Photoshop installed, preferably Photoshop CC 2017-2020 or CS6 version.
- No prior experience is required! This course is designed to teach you everything from scratch!
Course updated for May 2020!
- English subtitles available for ALL videos
- Teaches all the useful parts of Photoshop which you are likely going to use
- All videos are short and concise – the course is only 4 hrs! Stop wasting your time on lengthy course that drags on and makes you tired!
- All videos and course materials are available for download
- Shortcuts, tips and tricks are given extensively through the course
In 4 hours, you will learn all the useful parts of Photoshop and will be able to execute this program on your own thereafter!
This course is specially designed for students with little to no prior experience in Photoshop. Learn all the Photoshop CC essentials from scratch!
Photoshop is a GIGANTIC software. This course focuses on tools that you are likely EVER going to use in your daily life! Do not waste time on lengthy courses that compromised on common everyday tools, and teach you stuff which you are never going to use!
What You will learn in this course:
- Beautify your photos with filters and image adjustments
- Do common operations such as crop, resize, flip, skew, warp, rotate etc.
- Create design works such as Posters, Flyers and Logos
- Stitch multiple images together realistically
- Remove skin flaws
- Create beautiful text and typography images
- Get more advanced with external fonts, brushes, and shapes
- Learn the differences between JPG, PNG, GIF and how to save images properly for print and digital distribution
- And many more!
You can be:
- Either using a Windows or Mac OS. Care will be taken to highlight the platform differences.
- Either using Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Photoshop CC 2017-2020.
- Of all ages, from all walks of life. As long as you have an interest in learning Photoshop essentials, this course is for you!
- Either a total beginner who have not touch Photoshop before, or just started using this piece of software. This course assumes you have no prior knowledge!
What Makes This Course DIFFERENT from other courses:
- This Course is designed to teach you Photoshop essentials in a succinct manner, and lasts ONLY 4 hours!
- Even though the Course is only 4 hours, it teaches you all the Photoshop ESSENTIALS in a totally BEGINNER FRIENDLY way. This is possible by carefully crafting the course content, and not bombard you with unnecessary topics and words.
Who this Course is NOT for:
- This Course does not teach you 3D, as well as animating in Photoshop.
- If you have been using Photoshop for years, and looking to learn more advanced topic, this course might not be for you as it is designed for beginners who wish to start and understand more about Photoshop.
TAKE THIS COURSE & MASTER PHOTOSHOP in a short span of time! ——–
I created this course as I hate watching long videos where the instructor drag and touch on stuff that I will never use. There are many stuff in Photoshop that I constantly use on a daily basis, and I wish other new-comers would know of these knowledge and tips to make their Photoshop journey easier. Hence, I create this course with the aim to impart all common knowledge to new-comers without bombarding them with unnecessary content. I strongly believe that this 4 hours course is all you need to get started in Photoshop!
Musics used in this course:
“Life of Riley” by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech) License: CC BY 4.0
“At The Shore” by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech) License: CC BY 4.0